Saturday, September 18, 2010

September in GA

I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted anything in the "blog" dept. From what I understand, one must keep blogging (as in yakking) to make any impression upon anyone! Ok, so I tend to be a yak-kitty person if you know me :-) I have also been known to get know folks online & be able to talk about most anything!! I am open to anyone who might want to ask questions...

My main reason for starting any blog site what-so-ever is that I love to bead. Stringing necklaces & bracelets and creating matching ear rings... or ear rings that have nothing to do with the previously mentioned items! Doesn't matter, I just love to put jewelry together with the beads that call to me!!

Today, I was able to spend the day with a couple of other beady friends and, while trying to get some beaded items ready for a church bazaar sale that's happening the end of October, I was greatly inspired by my friends' efforts. Add to that, I have had some very generous contributions of materials by one of these beady friends... I am very inspired by others!! I'm thinking I can do this! I can make some decent things that others will want.

Looking forward to experiencing my first public sale in October... :-) ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Jan,
    I really had a blast with you and Elise on Saturday. Could you email me with your address? SM that is. I have also been inspired from our visit and have found some beads I would like to share with you as well.

    I saw your kitty's fb account and would like to be added as a friend, I love the idea and am going to put one up for Sonny, my little fur person!

    Looking forward to seeing you, for sure in November if not sooner,

    take care my friend, Auggie

    ReplyDelete